Thursday, June 4, 2009

Spinal ultrasound = good

Everything went well with the spinal ultrasound. Trig was NOT happy about being on his tummy and cried the whole time. I finally had to hold him and calm him down so that the ultrasound tech could get the pictures she needed. I felt so bad for him! He was just frustrated. Baker walked in and that helped him calm down as well. We had lunch together but then he had to run to a lecture. At least we got to see each other, even if it was only for like 2 seconds!

In any case, I got a phone call from the pedi's office that everything is clear! YAY! Haven't heard from the urologist that ordered the thing. Gotta love my pedi. She's the best.

I'm feeling better but not 100%. Nothing going on tomorrow so I will get some resting done and hopefully I'll feel better this weekend!

No comments: