Saturday, March 28, 2009

4lbs 9.5oz!

Yep, that's what he weighs as of yesterday! Home health came over, which took FOREVER but that's another story... anyway, I am so proud of my little man for gaining so much! Though I have to say, I am totally not surprised - he eats like he's never eaten before. Actually, it's funny, he eats less during the day and more at night. I need to work on changing that, but for now, I just want him to gain weight so he can have what he wants when he wants it. He usually eats about 1.5oz every 2 hours or so during the day and a LOT more on demand at night. Sometimes, it's 2oz, sometimes it's 3 or so. Wow, huh? My little man is seriously eating me out of house and home. The good news is that my milk production seems to be going up with him - I'm up to about 20oz a day or so. YAY! I thought that would never happen.

So Mommy is tired but it is going well. The in laws are SO helpful, always feeding me and letting me sleep. They like him a little TOO much sometimes though haha. Just kidding. It really is a lot of help to have them. I am going to miss them when I head back to Ohio.

Speaking of... Baker has secured an anesthesia rotation here in San Antonio! So he'll be here on Friday for 2 weeks! AND, if all goes well, the plan is for us to leave when he leaves!

No comments: