Thursday, January 15, 2009

Watched my wedding video last night...

Baker's grandmother was over here last night and somehow the subject of our wedding came up and then the Kings suggested that we watch it. Unfortunately, their copy is lost somewhere, but I have mine because our entire DVD collection is here! Baker's grandmother had never seen it and wanted to see it. So we watched it.

It was wonderful watching it - it was kinda sad because Baker wasn't around so I teared up a bit, but my point is, I've come to one conclusion - that day was the luckiest day of my life. The day that Baker agreed to marry me, I became the luckiest woman in the entire world. Seriously, not only did I marry the most wonderful man in the world but I also got to marry my very best friend.

So, Baker, this is for you. I love you. I am so happy and blessed to be your wife. Thank you for marrying me.

No comments: