Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby licking placenta!

Oh my gosh, I just got back from my perinatologist and I had an ultrasound. The first thing the ultrasonographer saw was that my little boy was LICKING the placenta! HAHA. I seriously was laughing out loud and the probe was bouncing on my belly haha. My silly little boy!!

Everything else is relatively good - somehow, my cervix isn't changing much although it is slowly shortening. Peri is happy with its current length. It was great, my MIL was with me and cried the whole time - can't blame her, it really is wonderful. The only thing that is concerning is that he's so small. He's always been small but now he's really small so we're just going to have to watch him. The doc said to eat more but was very careful to note that him being small is NOT my fault, which was nice. Still, I feel guilty, so I am going to start chowing down a bit more. I go back to her in 2 weeks, so every week I see a doc, OB or Peri.

Other fun note? Baby very clearly looks like Baker! :) He has the same nose and forehead - doc and ultrasonographer agree :) Just wanted to note as well, that all of him is measuring small except for his head which is measuring a week ahead. Further evidence that this is CLEARLY Baker's baby, haha! Baker said, he's going to look weird if he has my head and your body! HAHA.

On the Rascal Flatts album release countdown - I put it on here because it is ONE DAY after my due date! Can we say push present? :) The new single sounds great!

No comments: