Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 6!

I am going to AW myself here- I am doing Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred and I am on day 6. I am not trying to lose weight, just get back in shape. After 4 months of bedrest and then not doing ANYTHING since he was born, it was time for me to get back in shape. So, the 30 day shred happens to be on my Exercise TV on Demand (FOR FREE!) so I am doing it. It is EMBARASSING how out of shape I am but I am getting there. It's a great workout and I'd recommend it to anyone - 20 minutes! So you new moms, we can all find 20 minutes - much more than that is not doable, trust me, I know, but I can find 20 minutes. Trig actually did really well with his afternoon nap today and I got to work out, take a shower (man did I need that), and I organized my dresser - when I moved back in, I just threw my clothes back in there. Nice to have things organized.

Okay, going on a walk with Baker and Trig! More later.

No comments: