Friday, May 15, 2009

3 months old!!!

My little almost 8lb man is 3 months old today! I can't believe it! YAY TRIG!

In other news, I spoke with the pediatrician about the results of the renal ultrasound and she recommends a voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG) and a urology consult. So that will all happen on the 26th. I hope all goes well. If you have thoughts and prayers to spare, we could use them. I am really hoping that there isn't a blockage. Though, I have to admit, I'd be surprised, that boy has a FIRE HOSE. I was just thinking this morning, wow, he hasn't peed on me too many times (though his diapers are always really wet, so I wasn't worried). And, of course, I'd been complacent about covering his little wee-wee since he doesn't pee on me too much. Well, there it went and boy can that boy PEE!!!

So we'll see what they say on the 26th. Crossing fingers that it's totally nothing at all.

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

Happy 3 months Trig!!! Praying your kidneys are perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

I will pray for baby Trig...but, I have to ask, the scene from problem child is accurate (the first scene, the infant pees straight onto the nun as she pics him up out of the basket). I mean, I wouldn't be upset if my baby did that, but, they do/can???