Wednesday, September 3, 2008

9 weeks 2 days

















9 weeks 2 days today and I had another ultrasound! YAY! All is well. Most of it.

Baby B is definitely gone. The sac has shrunk and now looks empty. I'm sad, but I am trying to think that this must have happened for a reason. Still, it's awful.

The good news is that the other baby is doing wonderfully :) Measuring right on time, heartbeat of 167 which I got to HEAR today - OH MY GOSH. Wow. My baby's heartbeat! And it sounded SOOO fast! Baker was with me and he was so happy, this was the first u/s he has been able to come to. Baby looks like a gummy bear, SOO cute. I saw him/her move its little legs and it was so unbelievable. WOW!

Only other thing that they saw was a pocket of blood between the two sacs (the other sac is there but very small) Doc said it's nothing to worry about but you know me better than that....


Thanks everyone for listening! New pics above of our gummy bear!

Next u/s is in 2 weeks for the Nuchal Translucency scan, 9/17/08 at 8:30am.

Kelly

No comments: