Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nutritionist

Just wanted to post quickly that Trig saw the nutritionist - not too much help really. She said I am "doing all I can do" which I guess was good to hear but that doesn't solve anything for me. She referred me to a therapist who will investigate the behavioral reasons why Trig doesn't want to eat. I'll look into it.

In any case, she did measure him and get his weight, and he was:

20lbs 2oz - way way below the chart for weight
30 inches - 5th percentile for ACTUAL age!

So I have a tall (for him I guess) skinny boy.

Good to know he's on the chart for SOMETHING!

In other news, this baby in my belly has decided to stop growing as well. He has only gained a few ounces in the last 2 weeks. He was 4lbs 9oz on ultrasound on Tuesday. My fundal height went from 32 at 33 weeks to 30 at 35 weeks. Weird, right? So if this baby is in the 5th percentile or less next week, then I'll be induced immediately. The baby is doing okay, but I am very disappointed that I have another baby that won't grow. Luckily, this time, the growth slowed much later than Triggy did and I am still pregnant at 35 weeks.

Must stay pregnant a little while longer! :)

No comments: