Thursday, August 26, 2010

Grayson's weight check

Grayson had a weight check today and I am SO PROUD to say that he gained 6 ounces in a week!! I am particularly proud of this because he is exclusively breastfeeding - no bottles, no formula, no pumping. This is a big huge giant victory for me and I am more pleased than I can possibly express.

So at 19 days old, Grayson is 5lbs2oz and 18 inches long. Trig was a month and a half before he hit that weight and was 2 months before he was ALMOST that long. So as tiny as Grayson is, he's much bigger than his brother was! So here's hoping that Grayson continues to gain like this - all of the nearly constant nursing is paying off!!! YAY!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! You deserve a huge hug for that. I'm proud of you! Hopefully I can do that with the next baby too (whenever that is ;) )!