Friday, July 16, 2010

17 months!

Triggy is now 17 months old! YAY! He's doing so great. I weighed him on the King's scale and it came up at 21.5lbs - I don't know how accurate that is but if it's close, I am THRILLED. That would be so wonderful. He's doing well in his therapy, he has it once a week and he's making progress. We're wearing shoes every day now and after some adjustments to having stuff on his feet all the time, I think it's helping him to get closer to walking. He seems more confident and he's more tolerant of me holding his hands and letting him walk across a room. He used to just take 5 steps and want to sit down, and now he seems more motivated to do it and thinks it's fun. I need to take some pictures of Trig for 17 months but these below are close to his 17 month birthday.

I am doing well, I am ALMOST as pregnant as I have ever been. Today I am 32 weeks and 3 days, Trig was born at 32 weeks 6 days. I had the abruption and entered the hospital at 32 weeks 3 days, wow, huh? But things are really going well for me (knock on wood) and I am thankful for each day that I remain pregnant.

Baker is also doing well - his hours so far aren't too bad but he is certainly tired at the end of his days. He's off ALL WEEKEND this weekend, yay! We have an Anesthesiology party on Saturday, and Monday is our 7 year anniversary!!!!

Pictures!


32 weeks 2 days


Fun with Mimi!


I miss you, Aunt Kari!


Sitting like a big boy


Baker's first day!

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

21.5 lbs!!! That is AWESOME! Bennett is still 22.5 lbs at 26 months! Not walking is probably helping him gain weight. Bennett started walking around 16 months and we've had the HARDEST time getting any weight on him ever since. Although, the heavy whipping cream trick you told me about (our nutritionist has us putting in 3 oz per bottle now!) has helped some!


I bet ya once he gets the hang of it, he'll take off. B went from not even cruising at ALL (in therapy too) to full on walking within the span of 2 weeks! Out of the blue! Crazy!

You're doing so great with this pregnancy!!! Every day is such a blessing!