Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We moved!

Yep, we moved! Closing went just fine and we moved in. So we've just been spending every single day trying to get settled. Unfortunately, while we have purchased a good deal of furniture, it's not here yet! Bedroom set should be here next week, TV stand hopefully soon (right now our new 55" TV is sitting on the floor with no stand!!!) and dining room furniture not for another month or so. Roland, our painter, comes tomorrow to paint all 3 bedrooms upstairs and the half bath downstairs. We're watering a good deal to keep our grass alive since it's relatively new and the previous owners weren't such great caretakers. We're getting some good rain from this hurricane that's coming through, though.

Trig is doing great, he had his ECI evaluation today and he qualified for services so he'll start physical therapy and cognitive therapy soon and he'll start meeting with a nutritionist as well. He just needs to work on a few things, so I am glad to have help with that!

Baker officially starts his residency tomorrow. Wow. It's been so great having him around. Luckily, he starts out in the PICU which shouldn't be that bad - no call and one day off a week. I'll miss having him around so much, though, and Triggy really will, too. So good luck, Baker, we love you!

I am doing well - I made it to 30 weeks! I am very happy with that milestone. I have been having some trouble with dizziness and weakness, it just feels like my blood pressure is really low even though it's really ok. Doc suggested support hose (lots of fun) and LOTS of fluid. So, we'll see if that helps.

Pictures!


With Uncle Joe


With Brooke and Derek


New Baby's Nursery! (still a work in progress)


29.5 weeks!


Our house!


Mowing the lawn for the first time


Moving day!


Closing day!



No diaper for me....


I threw it on the floor! :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

you're too cute!!! I love that tiny little belly :) keep that baby baking! and I think there comes a time in every toddler's life when they realize they can take their diaper off. onesies were a wonderful invention. miss you and congrats on your house and doctor-hubby! :)