Monday, October 6, 2008

14 weeks!

Yep, I'm 14 weeks today. Haven't updated in awhile because I haven't had an ultrasound since the NT scan.

Things are good here. The job search has been totally fruitless, though. Well, except for a part time job that I worked at once and the guy hasn't called me since - to be honest, I don't think he could afford the help. It was sad, the guy lost his business and had to move it all into a home office. He just needs help organizing, but I don't think he can afford the help he needs in the meantime. I really do hope for the best for him, though. He has a great business idea and I hope it takes off someday.

We went to Ann Arbor this past weekend, which was a blast. I am always so sad to leave because it is always so nice to spend time with Dave and Lauren. We did some fun stuff - farmer's market, local restaurants, watched the Texas game and Baker even got to go to a guy's night with Dave.

In pregnancy news, I am feeling much better! I'm in the 2nd trimester and I am so thankful to be in the 2nd trimester haha. My energy is back and I am nowhere near as nauseated. But, my energy is NOT what it used to be, as made obvious by my weekend. So much fun and I am EXHAUSTED today.

I have a bit of a belly, and now I know for SURE it is all baby because it doesn't go away like the bloat did. It just stays! All the time! But I really just look bloated or like I ate a big meal haha.

I have an ultrasound Wednesday so I'll post more then.

No comments: