Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Makeover and MRI

Well the blog got a makeover and I love it! Hope you guys do, too.

Trig's MRI was rescheduled. Boo. We were looking forward to getting it overwith this week but I guess that isn't going to happen. And do you know WHY they rescheduled it? They called me and said that they would have to reschedule and I asked why - they acted like they'd never been asked that question before. They said that it is because they are servicing the machine on that day (!!!). Didn't they know that in advance? And then it was rescheduled for Dec 6th but that just didn't work well since I am having my preop appointment for my wrist that day. SO much going on. So now it is Dec 7th at 4:00pm, sedation at 3:00pm.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Hopefully I'll remember to take lots of pictures to share.

No comments: