Monday, May 30, 2011

Diaper rash!

So both the kiddos have an awful diaper rash. I am not sure what is going on with them but whatever it is has caused them to have sores on their backsides. And they don't want to eat. Poor little guys. They are just in so much pain but they are such troopers. Grayson's has come and gone more quickly than Trig's, he's still dealing with a fairly open sore but he is such a trooper.

And that is really the point of this post, that my kids are SO tough. I mean, there are open sores on their butts and they are smiling and playing like nothing happened. Only when I change them are they truly upset about it. Poor Trig has been walking funny for a few days now but he just keeps on playing!

For Memorial Day, in the afternoon anyway, the kids played in Mimi and Grandad's backyard. Naked. That's right, naked. Silly, I know, but I hear it is a great way to dry out some nasty diaper rashes. I wish I could post some pictures, but sadly, that would be inappropriate. I will say that I took some pictures and boy are they cute! They had a good time splashing in the pool and then Trig ran around the yard while Grayson crawled around the playpen.

Grayson has now decided that he can not only crawl like a champ but he also pulls to his knees and even to standing! He is doing a little bit of cruising, I would say that he is in the early stages of cruising. Watch out, world, here Grayson comes!

Mommy is tired, Daddy is on call and Mommy is going to read for a bit (read: 5 minutes) before passing out.


Grayson pulling up











Paging Dr. Grayson

No comments: